Boy's 1st Birthday Invites
Designer: Jennie Jameson
Fiskars Cloud Punch
Echo Park Paper – Little Boy Collection
Bazzill Basics Paper – Polka Dot White
EK Success – Jolee’s Boutique –
1stBirthday Boy, Planes Dimensional Stickers
Reminisce Rub Ons – You’re Invited
GlueArts – Pro+ Permatac, Adhesive Squares Raisen’s, 3D Foam
Paper Source – 4.5” x 6.5” cards, envelopes
1. Lay out all of your supplies
2. Punch out the clouds
3. Cut out borders from the Echo Park Paper, then cut border strips into 4.5" pieces
4. Cut the message cards out of the Echo Park Paper
5. Apply Permatac adhesive using the GlueGlider Pro+ to the backs of the borders and position where you like on the Paper Source card.
6. Apply Permatac adhesive using the GlueGlider Pro+ to the back of the picture and position where you like. I usually put it over the accent border piece.
7. Apply a GlueArts Raisen Adhesive Square to the back of one cloud and then apply a piece of GlueArts 3D foam adhesive to the back of the 2nd cloud. Position the clouds slightly overlapping in the top right corner of the card.
8. Decorate your cards with a couple of EK Success Jolee embelishments.
9. Add the Reminisce Rub On
10. Finally, on the back of the card, place the message cards in the center using the GlueArts GlueGlider Pro+ Permatac adhesive. Make sure to put your event details on the card before adhering it.
11. Mail and wait for the "ooh's and ahhs" to come rolling in!
Thanks for sharing Jennie!